Conveniently situated opposite the NHS Walk-in Centre on Story Street in the centre of Hull, this friendly pharmacy is dedicated to meeting the needs of all its valued customers in the area.
Here you will find a comprehensive service delivered by qualified pharmacists who are keen to ensure that all your usual day-to-day pharmaceutical needs can be met and where expert advice is always to hand.
Services available include:
• Over-the-counter medication (analgesia, cough mixtures, cold and flu remedies, muscle balm etc)
• First-aid items (plasters, bandages, ointments etc)
• Personal hygiene items (soap, toothpastes, razors, deodorants etc)
• Continence and prosthetic aids/consumables
• Mother and baby needs, paediatric medication
• Slimming aids, vitamins, food supplements
• Electrical goods (home BP monitors etc)
There is also, of course, a full prescription preparation and delivery service up and running that includes an SMS text messaging facility to let customers know when their medication is ready to collect.
The Wilberforce Pharmacy is open every day of the week (7.00am until 10.00pm Monday to Saturday; 9.00am until 7.00pm on Sundays). The extensive hours that provide both very early morning and late evening opening are deliberately designed to afford maximum convenience: the Wilberforce hopes to be there when you need it, so do use it. Your community, your pharmacy.